Re: unexpected end of line

From: Robert Leach
Subject: Re: unexpected end of line
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:56:05 -0700

Yup.

plague: /usr/lanl/include/readline>make --version
make: getcwd: : Permission denied
GNU Make 3.80
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Rob

On Monday, January 12, 2004, at 03:48  PM, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:

Robert Leach wrote:
I installed a second copy of readline and got past the initial make. Now I have a problem with make install. I get this error:
address@hidden [42] .../local/octave-2.1.50 % make install
make -f octMakefile install
make: Fatal error in reader: ./Makeconf, line 14: Unexpected end of line seen

Are you using GNU make?

Dmitri.

= Robert W. Leach                                                   =
= Los Alamos National Lab                                           =
= Bioscience Division: Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Group =
= MS M888                                                           =
= Los Alamos, NM 87545                                              =
= address@hidden                                                 =
= Work: 505-667-2307                                                =
= Cell: 505-310-3759                                                =
Work Calendar & To-Do List: http://66.93.220.101/phpicalendar/week.php?cal=Work