Re: FFTW3.0.1 wisdom

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: FFTW3.0.1 wisdom
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:51:02 -0500

Please link to this from somewhere in wiki.octave.org.
Or maybe we should put it in octave-forge.  Even if octave
ships with a common set, we need a place for community
contributions.

Even better would be to tag the wisdom with all the
relevant machine parameters in a way that allows
people to automatically select the most appropriate
wisdom file from a collection.

Would such files be usable directly by e.g., scilab,
R, matlab, etc.?  Perhaps a wisdom repository already
exists.

An atlas repository would also be nice, however
standards for overriding xerblas are needed before
that is possible.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden