Re: at last!

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: at last!
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:10:46 +0100

On Feb 20, 2004, at 19:23, Robert Kirchner wrote:

One more newby question: I have a bunch of matlab .m files that I want to try running in octave. Being unfamiliar with the fink directory structure, I'm wondering where I should put these files so that they're accessible to octave.

The other way around: place the file where you want and point octave to them by adding their path in ~/.octaverc

You may use
LOADPATH ="/Users/per/sandbox/octave//:"
or
addpath("~/Library/Octave/m//");

The duouble slash causes the dir to be recursively searched.

/P