Re: failure installing octave 2.1.50 on suse linux 9.0

From: Björn Florack
Subject: Re: failure installing octave 2.1.50 on suse linux 9.0
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:15:12 +0100 (MET)

Hello to all,

and especially to all that responded to this question so fast...
Those who replied were right: I'm sorry, it was a stupid mistake from my
side, the path variable wasn't set. I just recently installed Suse 9.0 and for
the first time installed octave by compilation (and not from the Suse-cd).
I believed the problem to be in my doing the compilation wrong. I even tried
double-clicking on what KDE calls the "Konquerer" (something like
windows-explorer) but that didn't really call it with the complete path...:-(

Thanks again
br Bj