FW: info

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: FW: info
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:32:39 -0700

Next step is to download octave.
According to http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/octave, the
following versions are available

Tree    Stable    Unstable
current-10.3:    2.1.53-1    2.1.57-2

I'm not sure if Fink or Fink Commander will install the Unstable version
without extra steps. There might be instruction at the URL given above.

You might also want to download Fink Commander. Fink Commander will then
list all the Unix programs available for donwload/installation. You'll
select octave from the list of programs and then you use binary/install from
the menus. If I remember correctly this will also download gnuplot and
aquaterm.
Henry

------ End of Forwarded Message