Re: C++ class documentation

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: C++ class documentation
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:51:25 +0200

According to Federico Zenith <address@hidden> (on 06/24/04):

> Hi,
> I am working a little with some C++ functions to be implemented in Octave. I
> have noticed that many functions in the octave library docs are undocumented:
> there is often only a long list with no descriptions.
>
> I thought about writing the descriptions for chapters 7 and 8 (nonlinear
> functions and nonlinear equations), since I have to learn them anyway soon.
>
> I am just wondering if I am duplicating someone else's work, so stop me if I
> am. Will commit the .texi file to octave-sources when finished (there is not
> really that much work to do for these two short chapters).

I don't think anyone is working on them, at least no-one has said so
on the lists. I hope you mean *.txi file and not *.texi files, that is
if you want to keep you changes after the first time you type
"make". As for the commit ask John..

D.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary