Attn: Patch Re: `size' and trailing singleton dimensions

From: David Bateman
Subject: Attn: Patch Re: `size' and trailing singleton dimensions
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:51:44 +0200

Ok, now that I think about it I think I agree with you that size(a,n)
should return 1 for the trailing singleton dimensions, and that this
behaviour is consistent with Matlab.

Anyway, here is a patch that does

        data.cc (Fsize): return 1 for dimensions exceeding ndim

Regards
David

According to Peter J. Acklam <address@hidden> (on 06/29/04):