movies from octave graphs

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: movies from octave graphs
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:58:13 -0700

I don't of a way to make animations/movies from within octave itself. However, it is possible to make a movie from a series of images, which can be exported by octave, using open source tools.

Jonathan

Robert Turner wrote:
to: Octave help
I am about to buy an Apple iBook and am interested to know if
there is a program to combine Octave created graphs into a movie
in a way similar to the Matlab movie feature. Thanks
Robert Turner