Re: Integration function

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Integration function
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:07:59 -0400

Octave-forge has quadl which performs well.

- Paul

On Jul 24, 2004, at 8:24 AM, edA-qa mort-ora-y wrote:

Is there a built-in function (I couldn't find one) or does somebody have a good numerical integration function?

I'm looking for something of the form:
        integrate( func, low, high );
Which evaluates the integral over the range provided with the given function.

Obviously I have a very primitive fixed dx one built (simple loop), but before I built an adaptive step one I'd like to know if somebody by chance has one available.

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Idea Architect