Re: Create a logical array of 0

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Create a logical array of 0
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:17:02 +0200

> Is this what you meant, or did you notice some other problem with
> indexing logical values?
>
> In any case, the conversion to double is a bug and I will fix it.

John,

I noticed a few problems I already have a patch, but its a long build
since basically everything needs rebuilding... I still need to check
the solutions to repmat.m.

I attach what I have at the moment, but please not apply as its not tested.
I send it more to stop you wasting your time doing the same investigative
work I've just done..

D.

PS. Just notice it doesn't compile.. Will send something later tonight..

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary