Re: Compiling problem Octave-forge 2004-02-12

From: mddejong
Subject: Re: Compiling problem Octave-forge 2004-02-12
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:56:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

> You need a newer octave-forge. From

[snip]

> Perhaps "2004-02-12 for >2.1.40" is somewhat misleading....

No, it isn't. It's my fault, actually. When I downloaded Octave and
Octave-forge a while ago, the 2.1.57-version was not yet available. Timing
issues prevented me from compiling O-forge straight away. And when I
finally did, I assumed there wouldn't be an upgrade since Octave had not
bumped its version number. *Bright red face*. I'll download the newer
version and give that a whirl. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kind regards,
Maarten de Jong