Re: What does the exit command do?

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: What does the exit command do?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:38:50 -0500

I had written:
>| >  OCTAVE_HISTFILE=/dev/null octave -qH myfunction.m
>|
>| In my humble opinion, this should be the normal behaviour when Octave is
>| called with -h.
>|
>| What I mean is: when Octave is called with option -h, it shouldn't touch
>| the history file.

I am really sorry, but I wasted some of your time.  In fact, I did mean

As I usually do when I write to a list, I in fact proofread what I wrote
before sending, but this is the sort of error that you cannot spot
easily when you are the author...

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice: +39 050 315 3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Fax:   +39 050 313 8091