Re: Parallel Octave possibilities?

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Parallel Octave possibilities?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 17:43:54 -0600

E. Joshua Rigler wrote:
have a few quick questions whose answers I couldn't find in my own email
list archives (the octave.org search engine seems to be down):

I found that google works quite well instead of octave search engine.
E.g. in this case  google for "mpi site:octave.org"
gives quite a few reasonably looking hits...

I do not think I can give you answer on all other questions :)

Sincerely,

Dmitri.