Re: Octave and miditoolbox

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: Octave and miditoolbox
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:42:33 +0200

Hi Atte

It depends on which MATLAB features the toolbox uses.  The easiest way
to find out is to install the toolbox and try it.  Octave will run
most m and mex files without any modification.  Sometimes, however,
functions are distributed in binary format, like p-code, that Octave
does not run.

Regards
Stefan