Re: "Movie" of plots

From: John B. Thoo
Subject: Re: "Movie" of plots
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:12:14 -0800

Perhaps if you can create gifs, you can use something like gifsicle to create an animated gif.

<http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/gifsicle/>

---John.

On Dec 13, 2004, at 6:45 PM, Robert A. Macy wrote:

How do I send to someone a series of plots if they don't
have octave or matlab?

For myself I run the loop

for i=1:120
  plot(mydata(i))
endfor

and I get a very nice "movie" of the changing set of
mydata.

I wish to email this exact movie experience of mydata to
someone who does not have octave or matlab.

How do I do that?

             - Robert -