silly question

From: Gorazd Brumen
Subject: silly question
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 23:57:35 +0100

just to abstract from the even functions,

I have this for loop in some function

for j = 1:n
  rh(j) = rth (j, P, rh, rd, w, L, parvec, h);
  rd(j) = rtd (j, 10, L, P, rh, rd, w, parvec, h);
end

when I run the function, it does not print j's
when the loop is running, but at the end, together
with the results. I assume this is a normal behavior,
but why is it like this? Would it not be better to print
things out at their respective execution times??

g.

--
Gorazd Brumen
Mail: address@hidden