Re: GNUplot missing?

From: SITI HAJAR A BAKAR
Subject: Re: GNUplot missing?
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:47:27 +1000

Hello, thanks for replying to my question.
The plot doesnt happen even after typing the
plot command again

Instead, another gnuplot window opens, but there is no plot done.
In my cygwin window, it says

TImeout: gnuplot is not ready
Warning: broken pipe -- some output maybe lost

typing plot again, simply opens up another gnuplot window, with no
other comments in cygwin window.