Re: Automake and mkoctfile

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Automake and mkoctfile
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:33:28 -0500

Arvid Rosén wrote:

Hi!
Are anyone here using automake/autoconf together with mkoctfile when building projects that will result in .oct-files? Does it work well? It would be nice if the generated configure file would check for mkoctfile and the needed headers etc.

I know I could make everything work quite ok if I write the Makefile.am manually, as I would do with a normal makefile, but than you kind of miss the point with automake.
Has anyone got any ideas or pointers to more information?

Thanks
Arvid

I would suggest checking out the CVS for octave-forge (http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=2888), which includes many .oct files.

-Quentin