A bug related to Octave installation on a P4 machine...

From: Sundeep, Raj (IE10)
Subject: A bug related to Octave installation on a P4 machine...
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 19:03:58 -0500

Hi,
        I'm faced with serious problems while installing Octave-2.1.42 on a P4(2.8GHz) machine...I've tried using windows installation file & the tar/zipped file as I've got cygwin running on my machine. Both of them result in system restart...All I can see a blue screen flash for less than a second (which might be of some core dump) & the system restarts...could u plz help me getting Octave installed???

Thanks in advance....

Regards,
Sundeep Raj....