Le Sage Econometric toolbox and E4 econometric toolbox

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: Le Sage Econometric toolbox and E4 econometric toolbox
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 10:15:45 +0200 (CEST)

Dear octave users,
somebody wrote that free toolbox of James Le Sage for
matlab is also good for octave. The first thing I
noticed  is that the legend command doesn't work for
graphs ( see the examples).
I also tried the e4 econonetric package (always free
on the internet). On a Linux mandrake 10.1 sometimes
works.
On a slackware 10.1 box the minimization results of
Petrol1.m are quite messy.
Is there anybody may help me in using these packages
under octave? I would use Kalman filter routines of
Koopman, Harvey and Proietti unfer octave. It would be
very nice and free!!
Which is the best version to use ( with octave-forge)?
Do you have any hints on adapting these toolboxes?
Thanks a lot in advance to all
Riccardo Corradini

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam,
Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it