Re: Line thickness

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: Line thickness
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:53:37 -0700

Unfortunately it is not simple to do. As far as I know, you must resort to low level gnuplot commands. Something like

> data = [x,y];
> gplot data with lines linewidth 3

should work, but it does not in Octave 2.1.x. I've been told it works in 2.9.x. Instead, you need to do the following:

> data = [x,y];
> save -text "/tmp/data" data
> graw("plot '/tmp/data' with lines linewidth 3 \n")

HTH,
Jonathan

Søren Hauberg wrote:
Hi
Can I set the thickness of lines when I'm plotting?

/Søren