Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guide

From: David Collett
Subject: Installing octave & octave-forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x - A No-Fuss Guide
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:35:17 -0700

Here is an absolute beginner's guide to installing octave and octave- forge on Mac OS X 10.4.x.

http://dcollett.macosx.com/octaveOSX104.html

Thanks to all the members of this list who were very helpful and patient in answering my questions. Because of your help, I was able to get the latest versions of both octave and octave-forge up and running flawlessly.

If you have any corrections, additions, or suggestions how this beginner's guide can be improved, please let me know.

Thanks again for your help and for this great resource.

David