Re: Running C++ program from octave ??

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Running C++ program from octave ??
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:24:39 -0700

Glad you jumped in and gave me the URL.  It would have
taken me more than 7 years to randomly find this site.

I followed the instructions at the wiki
"...go to www.octave.org" for information on any package

I've spent over an hour and half three different times now
trying to find the total package regarding 2.1.50 and never
found it there.

But now, what is .bz2?  What do I do with that?

Winzip undoes .gz but doesn't recognize .bz2

Regarding using 2.1.50  I agree, out of date, but works.

I'm fighting so many other problems in this project, I
don't want to take on more.  As in ...change ONE thing at a
time.

After all has stabilized, I can't wait to upgrade, and
hopefully completely switch to Linux OS.

              - Robert -