is_real_matrix()

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: is_real_matrix()
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 16:15:16 +0200

Hi,
In C++ (using 2.9.3), I've been using the 'is_real_matrix' function, but
don't get the results I expect. This code:

if (args.length() != 1 || !args(0).is_real_matrix()) {
    error("Input argument must be real matrix\n");
    return ret;
}
Matrix Dkm1 = args(0).matrix_value();

doesn't return an error if args(0) is a string. It does however give me
this error:

error: invalid conversion from string to real matrix

So how do I check if an input argument is a real matrix?

/Søren