Re: Very slow reading of a 2D matirx

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Very slow reading of a 2D matirx
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:23:33 -0700

I made a few changes and then a few more until octave could read your data
file. See attached.  I named it 'xxdata' rather than 'xx.m'.
Henry
No need to initialize the 180x180 matrix and I removed a newline. Then
octave:6> load xx.m
error: load: xx.m: inconsistent number of columns near line 181
error: load: unable to extract matrix size from file `xx.m'
%Removed another extra new line character.
octave:6> load xx.m
error: load: failed to read matrix from file `xx.m'
%Added proper headers for an octave data file
octave:6> load xx.m
Now it loaded.