Re: making movie from eps files

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: making movie from eps files
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:58:59 -0600

Jonathan Stickel wrote:
I have what I think is a good method for producing a movie (an .avi file) from Octave produced graphs/images. First, you will want to convert your .eps files to an image format (.png or .jpg); you can use "convert" from ImageMagick. Then you can use mencode (part of mplayer) to sequence the images into a movie.

I tried mencode some time ago. The resulting file would play nicely
in mplayer, but no any other program I tried on Mac or Windows would
play it at all...

Octave's home on the web:
How to fund new projects:
Subscription information: