Re: octave to c compiler?

From: Steve C. Thompson
Subject: Re: octave to c compiler?
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:42:29 -0800

Hi Ze,

On 04 Dec 05 02:12AM, Ze Ji wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know anything about the implementation of
> convert octave script to c / c++ code?
This would be great.

> Or, simply, is it possible to call any octave function from
> c/c++?
I've tried to do this in the past, and you can see notes of my
feeble advanture here: <http://zeidler.ucsd.edu/~sct/test_oct/>.

One problem I had with this was the lack of documentation.  It
would be wonderful if those experience with this task could start
a free documentation project, perhaps a wiki.  (I haven't looked
into this for a while, but when I did, ``Da Coda Al Fine'' and
``Dal Segno al Coda'' were the only two documents; while very
helpful, they weren't enough to get me up and running.)

> I found something below
>
> http://www.program-transformation.org/Octave/WebHome
This looks awesome!  Compliments to those developing it.  If this
worked it would really be a boost for Octave.

Steve