Re: Open Octave and run .m file

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: Open Octave and run .m file
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:28:45 -0800

Cesar,

You are welcome.  But, alas, I know nothing of CYGWIN.

I'm on Win98SE using the antiquated 2.1.50a binary

But I know there's a way to get a program to run when I
start Windows, so there has to be a way to get a program to
run when you start CYGWYN.

            - Robert -

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:26:15 -0500
 Cesar A. Rodríguez Suarez <address@hidden>