Re: octave-headers packages

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave-headers packages
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:49:03 -0800

Hoping that I got this correct:
'mkoctfile' is a script that makes an .oct file from a .cc file. For
example:
"mkoctfile oregonator .cc' AT THE SHELL PROMPT makes/compiles the file
'oregonator.oct'.
(The source file 'oregonator.cc' is located in .../examples/oregonator.cc)
Now you can use the .oct file as follows (AT THE OCTAVE PROMPT):
'oregonator ([1,2,3],0)' i.e. run oregonator.oct with initial conditions.
For more details see the manual under dynamically linked functions Da Coda
Al Fine for more details on how to write .cc source files.
Henry