reading/priniting images

From: Agnes Bousquier
Subject: reading/priniting images
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:37:03 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

  First, thanks a lot to Stefan de Konick, Andy Adler and Stefan Van der
Walt who helped me to make imread work. In fact, I had to install the
cygwin's version of ImageMagick and to copy convert.exe and identify.exe
in my current directory.

  I am trying to print an image by executing :

[r, g, b] = imread('myfile.png');
imshow([r, g, b])

  Unfortunately, this script opens Internet Explorer, but the printed
image (whatever the image read) is always a black rectangle. I tried to
replace imshow([r, g, b]) by image([r, g, b]) or imagesc([r, g, b]), but
the result is the same. Although, the output matrix [r, g, b] shows that
imread seems to work correctly. Can anyone tell me where I am wrong?

Thank you very much in advance

Agnes