new octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: new octave
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:30:20 -0500

On  3-Mar-2006, hugo1981 (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

| I am writing a "new octave" program with many differences from Matlab/Octave
| syntax.

As someone mentioned, your post is a bit off topic here, but I would
like to know a few more things.

First, will your program be free software?  If so, then it might be
interesting to discuss it (though this may still not be the right
forum -- perhaps we should move the discussion to a list set up for
your project instead).

jwe