isosurface-like tool

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: isosurface-like tool
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:40:32 +0100

Hi,
Matlab has a function named 'isosurface' that can be used to visualize
certain structures in 3D. Now, I'm not familiar with isosurface so I
don't need a function that works in the same way isosurface, but I need
a function that can help me visualize 3D surfaces like isosurface can.
So, does anybody know of functions like isosurface that works with
octave?

Thanks,
Søren