Re: HPC has octave-2.1.73 for Mac

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: HPC has octave-2.1.73 for Mac
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:02:59 -0500

Thank you so much, Gaurav!!!

I got my G5 iMac from Apple less than four months ago, but it seems
absolutely impossible for me to install a standard distribution of
octave due to stuff that has been left out of my system. Your HPC
compilation, on the other hand, is a triviality to install. I've been
using your 2.1.71 since I bought my new iMac, having wasted countless
hours trying to install 2.1.72. Fortunately I didn't waste much time on
2.1.73 before you came to the rescue.

Regards,

Vic