MIMO transfer functions

From: Carlos Villegas
Subject: MIMO transfer functions
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 19:17:04 +0100

Hi, thanks for the correction about the bode/nyquist/nichols plots. I've been learning to use octave recently so I wasn't aware of how to use the bode functions properly. I still have the problem of array transfer functions and its manipulation like
K(s)*G(s)
being K(s) and G(s) nxn in the most general case. This would include the use of functions like feedback.

Is there a solution for this? Could you suggest me some other topics that could be worked out in order to prepare an application for the "google summer of code"?

regards

carlos