Ginput does not work on new windows version from sourceforge (2.1.73)

From: Reiner Suikat
Subject: Ginput does not work on new windows version from sourceforge (2.1.73)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:05:42 +0200

Hello,
I just upgraded from the old 2.1.50 binary available from sourceforge to the
new 2.1.73 version (I did completely uninstall the old version before
installing the new).
I find that ginput does not work, it complains about not finding grab:

How can I get it to work? It used to work with the old version.

octave:1> ginput()
error: No such file or directory
error: `grab' undefined near line 54 column 14
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 54, column 13
error: evaluating if command near line 51, column 8
error: evaluating if command near line 44, column 4
error: called from `ginput' in file
`/usr/share/octave/site/m/octave-forge/plot/ginput.m'
octave:1>

Many thanks
Reiner
--