Re: function submission

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: function submission
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:33:24 -0400

  Hi Ron,

tell us what they do, why they are useful and show the code (or a link
to it). Someone interested may then put it in Octave-Forge. Some code
that is very specialized (such as my sudoku function) may just stay in
the mail archive &/| your website. If you contribute a lot, you might
as well join Octave-Forge.

  Cheers,

  Etienne