[oct] octave source to YC Pao's book

From: Wolfgang Lindner
Subject: [oct] octave source to YC Pao's book
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:12:31 +0200

Dear list,

please allow me to ask an OT question knowing about the competence, experience
and wisdom of this very active group.

Currently I am studying the interessing book of
Y. C. Pao, (University of Nebraska),
Engineering Analysis: Interactive Methods and Programs with FORTRAN,
QuickBASIC,
MATLAB, and Mathematica , CRC Press, Inc., 1999. ISBN: 0-8493-2016-X

I would try to study, explore and run the examples of the book with octave.
But the book is out of print now and the program files to accompany Pao's
book (formerly available from crc press) are no longer available.

Q:
- Has someone of the list read the book and download the files?
- Has someone ported the program files to octave?

Any hint would be very helpful.
With best wishes

                 Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Lindner, Stieglitzweg 6, D-42799 Leichlingen (Germany)
Staedtisches Gymnasium,  Stockhauserstr. 13,  D-42929 Wermelskirchen