controling warnings in 2.9.6

From: Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E]
Subject: controling warnings in 2.9.6
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:23:23 -0400

With recent Octaves I get lots more warnings than I used to.

Where is the information about turning various warnings on and off?

I put
        warning("off", "all");
in my .octaverc, but I still get warnings such as:

warning: single quote delimited string ...
warning: single index used for N-d array
warning: division by zero
warning: resizing object with row index = 1 out of bounds
warning: potential Matlab compatibility problem: # used as comment character

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
I would dance and be merry,