octave embedded how to place the result to the buffer

From: Miroslaw Dach
Subject: octave embedded how to place the result to the buffer
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:01:09 -0500

Dear All,

   I have successfully built octave 2.1.73 on linux and octave_embedded:

http://octave.sf.net/octave_embed.tar.gz

I am just studding the way how to get the result data into the buffer instead of the stdout.A similar question is how to get an error to the buffer instead of the stderr.
I would appreciate very much help on that.

Best Regards

Mirek