Re: saving plots to a file

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: saving plots to a file
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:24:31 +0200

Hi,
  This example works in octave 2.9.7, but should also work in the 2.1.x
series if you have octave-forge installed

  fplot("sin(x)", [0, 2*pi]); # make a plot
  print -deps file.eps  # Save the plot as an eps file
  print -dpng file.png  # save the plot as a png file

You might need to type
  mark_as_command print
before calling the print command, but I'm not sure.

Hope that helps just a bit,
Søren