plot window

From: zminteer
Subject: plot window
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:22:35 -0700

I am trying to get octave to run on my windows computer.  I am using the cygwin
shell to run the program.  I ran into a problem with the plot function.  The
manual said that the program would automatically display the graph when using a
windows opperating system however this does not work on my computer.  I can
however print the plot out.  How can I get my computer to display the plot on
the screen?

Thank you

Zachary

address@hidden