hello,I need some DSP manul about OCTAVE........

From: W WOOD
Subject: hello,I need some DSP manul about OCTAVE........
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:15:34 +0800

Hi!
   I am now using octave in linux, earlier  I used Matlab for Digital Signal Processing.
  Now I am not familiar with the non-GUI interface of octave, this make a difficulty for me to enjoy the merits of octave, and have some little obstacle for my job. Because now i can only use loctave for job.
  I hope i could get the Digital Signal Processing manual from you, as we know, the Matlab has the simulink, and has the module of DSP thereto. So i hope i could get some help in this aspects.
  Thank you a lot in advance!

  Tsing  Wong