Re: plot to multiple files?

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: plot to multiple files?
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:47:15 -0500

the_verge wrote:
Is there a way that I can plot to several different files at once?
for i=1:5

plot(stuff blah blah, etc.)

gset term png medium
gset output %%%%%%code here that will save filename1.png, filename2.png,
filename3.png, etc.
replot

end

I don't know gset all that well, but you can do this using the print command from octave-forge:

for i=1:5
plot ( .... )
print(sprintf('filename%i.png',i),'-dpng');

end

If you want to use gset instead, I think you can either use string arguments to gset: (gset('commands here')), or use the eval function.

Quentin