Re: HELP :: if() problems encountered

From: Gerald Ebberink
Subject: Re: HELP :: if() problems encountered
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:17:36 +0200

Then I would suggest using the following.
To just retrieve the data which is <1
[i,j,v]=find(monoColor < 1)

Now v will hold all the values smaller then 1.

Gerald

--
NCLR B.V.

Visiting address                                Postal address
Drienerlolaan 5                                 PO box 2662
7522 NB Enschede                                7500 CR Enschede
Netherlands                                     Netherlands

Phone : (+31) (0)53-489 11 10 - Fax : (+31) (0)53-489 11 02
Direct line (+31) (0)53-489 39 61