Looking for hosting for Spanish-language mailing list

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:07:08 -0500

A couple of days ago I suggested that we could have a Spanish-language
GNU Octave mailing list, and I received a few emails endorsing this
idea.

Where can we host it? Can we host it along with the other Octave
lists? Can anyone else offer hosting? I would expect it to be for
general help and casual users, not for Octave development. If there's
any "administration" necessary, I offer to do it myself.

Someone has already suggested to me to try hosting it in Spain's
RedIRIS, but I have the wrong nationality and profession to qualify as
an administrator there.

Thanks,
- Jordi G. H.