Re: sscanf in Octave.

From: JohnDaVinci
Subject: Re: sscanf in Octave.
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 07:10:04 -0700 (PDT)

Quentin,

     Based on your replies, I have downloaded and installed the newest
Octave version (2.9.9).  How do I run this version of Octave?  When I type
the Octave command, it just brings me to the same old version (2.1.57).  Do
I need to run something else to get Octave up with the new version?

Thanks,
John DaVinci