sparse

From: Zeynep
Subject: sparse
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am brand new to Octave. The code below works in
Matlab. However, I couldn't get it to work in Octave.
I get the error message "sparse row index out of
range".
(I don't see right now why it would be out of range.)

y = sparse(y);
ycase = (sum(y,2)==1);
y1= y((ycase==1),:);

I have been trying to figure out if there is a
difference between sparse/octave and sparse/matlab but
I haven't come up with anything so far.

I'd appreciate if you shared your experiences or
suggestions on this with me.

Thanks.

Zeynep Kalaylioglu, Ph.D.

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -
Click now for info http://yahoo.ratemarketplace.com