Re: What is the default path, where is the startup file?

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: What is the default path, where is the startup file?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:20:41 +0100

On 11.12.2006, at 11:17, David Bateman wrote:

Also, I've already talked to Soren about this, and we'd be willing to
BSD license the package manager code (it's only a single m-file) and
therefore allow it to be modified to use with matlab. I'd like to see
this happen and there is no equivalent for matlab and create a standard
package manager for matlab would allow easier sharing of packages
between octave and matlab in the long run, even though it might be a
little short term pain for you.

That sounds great! Please let me know when this happens.

Thanks,
Matthias

-------
Matthias Brennwald