From: address@hidden
I don't know how about USA or England, but in our country (Ukraine) very few
people know how to handle them easely & find old messages according to
interested subject from maillists archive in other way than web search.
I guess it would be much more convinient, if you will connect Octave google
like MATLAB do (in many standalone forums)

the Octave google group only works vs Octave spreading - only 20 messages
for all period since 6.08.2006 till 5.02.2007! - and those who visit the
group think Octave is something very small vs MATLAB.

So I think you should add (in page) link to or
comp.soft-sys.octave and unite those forums in one (comp.soft-sys.octave).
What do you think?

Sent from the Octave - General mailing list archive at