Re: eigenvalues from dot-product

From: Daniel Oberhoff
Subject: Re: eigenvalues from dot-product
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:58:13 +0200

Ah, yes, I saw it now. Thank you. I used eigs before, but I didn't see that I could pass a function. It is still difficult as the storage requirement is O(k^2), i.e. O(1e9) bytes for my problem, since I need most of the eigenvalues. Using halve might already help though. Is there a way to further reduce memory requirements?

Daniel